The Greek Pretati app is great for foreign travelers and those wanting to learn how to speak the Greek language. The app has over 500 commonly used phrases grouped in 10 different categories including Basics, Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Shopping & Money, Meeting People and other Useful Words.
Designed for everyone wanting to get around in Greece, learn or communicate in Greek, the app’s easy search features, ability to favorite common phrases, and easy-to-read phonetic translation with audio makes the app a great tool to have.
We have given special attention to the design and usability of the app for an enjoyable experience.
1. 10 Categories including Food, Getting Around, Meeting People, Problems, Numbers, Shopping and Health
2. Over 500 phrases in Greek script and phonetic pronunciation
3. Clear audio for each phrase recorded by native speakers
4. Works completely offline so you don't need to pay for roaming charges when traveling
5. Genuine Greek voice recorded by native Greek speakers for accurate understanding of each spoken phrase
6. Search all the phrases to quickly find the phrase you are looking for
7. Favorites feature for easy access to commonly used phrases
8. No Internet connection needed: use the app freely when traveling without having to worry about data charges
9. Copy, Paste and Share the translated phrases
CONTACT US / SUPPORT
We would love to hear from you to improve the app and answer any questions you might have. Please CONTACT US on our website at www.pretati.com
Greek Translation with Audio is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Greek Translation with Audio (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.